Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TaG i' M iT !!!

ThE bIg FiVe

10 Years ago I:
1* 14 years old
2* I was going to Saturday Night Dances
3 * I had a crush on Ryan Bolt.
4* I had just started the 9 th grade
5* My best friend was Natalie

5 Things on today's "To Do" List:
1* Go to Lunch with my girlfriends
2* Visit my old job
3* Get diapers and milk for Kennedy
4* Do Laundry
5* Tell Tyson I love him and give him a kiss

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1* Ranch rice cakes
2* Wheat thins with cheese
3* Cottage cheese and tomatoes
4* peanut butter m & m 's
5* Werther's hard candy

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1* Pay Off All Debt first thing
2* Go on an amazing shopping spree
3* Buy my dream house and a summer house
4* Buy a Range Rover and a BMW for Tyson
5* Travel TRavel Travel

5 Places I have lived:
1* Boise, Idaho
2* Kuna, Idaho
3* Fort Worth, Texas
4* Houston, Texas
5* Pocatello, Idaho ( In the near future )

5 Job's I've had:
1* Babysitter
2* Hostess at Cafe Ole
3* Recepionist at a car dealership
4* Dental Assistant
5* Secretary for Pinnacle

tAg: *Emily *Angie * Mary * Kirby * Chandi

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Micah & Mishawn said...

Hey! We miss you guys. Hope you are doing well.

Heather said...

Hey! I am so excited to find your blog. We have LOVED seeing pictures and Kennedy is the cutest thing ever!

We were sorry we missed you when you were in UT! Hope to see you soon!!