Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pocatello here we come

So we have made the move to Pocatello. We have decided to get Tyson back in school and if it ment moving it was worth it. We are living with my sister in law Angela We are so grateful for her letting us live there. Love you Ang !!!!
Tyson is busy already back at work and Kennedy and I are busy with going to the Library as much as possible playing at the park in the mall and going for walks while the weather still allows us to. Kennedy is 16 monthes now and as busy as ever. She forgets how little and young she is but I love her spirit she brings to our home. I am so grateful to be a wife and a mother it is the best job in the world.

2 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

Wow... she is getting so big!! She is such a cutie pie!! I am glad you guy's are doing good and congrats on moving to Pokie. Tell Ang "hi" for me. Good for you Tyson on going back to school... I hope to be doing the same soon. We miss you guy's and we really do need to get together soon. We will have to do lucnch or dinner on our way up or back from Rexburg. I will call you.

Micah & Mishawn said...

Let us know when you move because we only live like an hour from there.