Sunday, September 7, 2008

Quick Update

We have been busy moving and seperated I am home visiting my family in Idaho and Tyson is busy working in Georgia. We are so grateful for him working so hard for our family. We will see him soon and end up some where in Florida working for about a year. Kennedy is growing everyday especially being around her cousins that are a year older. I have to remind her that she is only a year and she cant do everything that they can but she still tries. I love that about her though. She is very independent and adventurous. We are so happy to have her in our lives she makes everyday worth waking up for.
I love you Kennedy.

2 comments:

Angie said...

It's been so fun having you here! Maya especially loves baby Kennedy:)

Nate and Britney said...

Tag Al you are it!! Go to my blog and read the instructions. Good luck and have fun!! We sure do miss you guy's, hope everything is going well for you and your family... give Kennedy a big hug and kiss from us.