Tuesday, September 23, 2008

N.Y.C.


Kirby and I went to Grease, it was my first bradway show. It was so amazing.
Thank you Roger and Jacque !!!

This was Sandy and me

and Danny

Me outside of the Seinfeld resturant

Kennedy with Grammie at Chuck E Cheese Kennedy had so much fun.



Kennedy with her cousins. That is quite the group
This summer Kennedy and I went to Maryland to visit Roger and Jacque. It was so much fun it was just the two of us we were defintley spoiled It took awhile for Kennedy to know she cant have everything. It was hard to leave even though we missed Tyson we could of stayed alittle longer. I am very lucky to have such awesome in laws not to many people can say that and I can and Honestly. They sent me to New York for 3 days with Kirby which was so awesome I loved every minute I was there I cant wait to go back I love the hustle of NY .

1 comment:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Kennedy is co cute! I missed seeing you last month.