Sunday, August 24, 2008

i've bEeN TaGgEd !!

i've bEeN TaGgEd!!
AbOUT mE aNd My LoVE.....
What is his name? Tyson Roger Munns
How long have we been married? 4 1/2 years
How long did we date? Dated 6 months engaged for 3.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? He definetly does at least I hope
Who said "I love you" first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? I would say we are pretty equal.
Who is smarter? it depends on the topic.
Whose temper is worse? Mine unfortunatly I am working on my patience.
Who pays the bills? He does.
Who does the laundry? I do most of the time.
Who cooks dinner? We both do together.
Who drives when together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? We both are. But I probably am alittle bit more.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Me.
Who wears the pants in the family? I like to believe that I do, but probably him.
Who mows the lawn? He does after being asked many times.
Who kissed who first? He did, but I wanted to also
Who asked out who first? He asked out me
Who proposed? He did
What is my favorite thing about him? The way that he makes me feel, I have never been treated so good, He ALWAYS puts me first and is so thoughtful. He is the most amazing father. I love you so much Babe, Thank you for all you do for our family.

2 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

Ally,
hey lady lady... how are you? I am so happy you FINALLY did your tag... what a pain I know!! I love your new page it looks really cute!! I miss you guy's and wish you guy's were still here. Hope you are doing good... don't forget to keep in touch!!

Nate and Karen said...

Hey I am so glad that you are updating your blog again! I have totally been a slacker lately. I need to work on mine. We miss you guys!