Saturday, October 24, 2009

Visit to Tegan

Munns Family with Tegan Tyson wore a mask because he wasn't feeling very good as well as Kennedy.
Our first picture together in a long time I am not as cute as kennedy.


Tegan came home today She amazes me She was so sweet with everyone. She was so happy that we were there and she was very nice to share all her toys with Kennedy.

A visit from a princess (Aunt Whitney) She was such a cute princess the girls loved it.




Kennedy wearing her mask in the hospital



3 comments:

Shelby said...

So cute and fun Al. You guys are so great and we are so glad to have you close to us. We too can't wait for Ken's to be a big sister because that means Baby Hudson will be here. Can't Wait! Love ya.

Jen Gray said...

Hey beautiful!! You are looking DARLING with that belly of yours!! Kenny is getting SO BIG!! Miss you guys and the Kid's Klub! Hope all is well and add my blog so we can keep in touch!!
JEN xoxo

Hogan Family said...

I love your blog. Kennedy is so cute and so full of personality. I am so excited for your baby boy.
Jody

My blog is private so if you want to view it send me your email at jah@silverstar.com