Monday, August 17, 2009

Vegas Gettaway !!!

We had a great few days in Vegas. It was Hot I know we are crazy to go in August but it was still fun We went another couple that are really good friends of ours We are very lucky.
We left Kennedy with Grandma & Grandpa (Thank you very much) It is so fun to be adults again I love my husband more then anything He is such an amazing Husband, father and best friend I am a Lucky Lucky girl.





I got a picture of Tyson smiling That doesn't happen very often. It looks good on him :)



2 comments:

Elder Ernest Elliott said...

We miss you guys! If you make it near then again, call us.....

Shelby said...

You guys are so beyond darling. What fun trips and adventures. We are so glad you are here in Pocatello. We love you so much. Thanks for sharing.