Monday, March 9, 2009

***** 8 FaVoRiTeS *****

I've been tagged:
Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know by leaving them a comment



8 Favorite TV Shows...(These are not in order)
1* LOST
2* Office
3* Friday night lights
4* Biggest Loser
5* So you think you can dance
6* Amazing Race
7* The City
8* Housewifes of orange county.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1* Went to church
2* Cleaned my House
3* Cooked chicken pot pie
4* Played Rummy 200 (and won:))
5* Took a shower
6* Got Kennedy Dressed for church
7* Changed a very stinky booty
8* Kissed my husband

8 Things I am looking forward too
1*Having more kids
2* Tyson finishing school
3* Getting into a house
4* Kennedy growing up
5* Someday enjoying to cook
6* Whitney & Treys wedding
7* Warm Weather !!!
8* Growing old with Tyson

8 Favorite Restaurants
1* Costa Vida
2* Johnny Carinos
3* Olive Garden
4* P.F. Chang's
5* Texas Rhodehouse
6* Panera Bread
7* Outback Steakhouse
8* Taco Bell

8 Things on My Wish List
1* Travel the world
2* own a Range Rover
3* No debt bad or good.
4* Run a marathon with my sister
5* Cook a good meal every night for my family and enjoy it.
6* Own my own boutique (with lots of jeans)
7* Go to Beauty School
8* Live somewhere warm all year long.

8 People I Tag
1* Emily
2* Sandi
3* Shelby
4* Angie
5* Summer
6* Kirby
7* Mary
8* Angela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally cute blog! To sign up (you'll be accepted silly!) all you have to do it pick your three favorite outfits (each under $200) take your picture and email them to me with your full name and age.